- UK and EU
Curio enables institutions to harness the value of their learner data and extract insights that drive changes in teaching and learning.
What we do
Insight to enhance the learner experience
The digital revolution across learning has unleashed vast amounts of data. Learning analytics including data on class attendance, task completion, engagement in content and many others can inform the learner experience and help institutions target resources or interventions where they are needed most. Curio advises institutions and implements learning analytics solutions with the learner and teacher at the centre. We help education providers:
- Develop analytics frameworks
- Design and develop learner metrics through interactions with content and system touch points.
- Design reports in PowerBI and Tableau that drive insights on learner engagement, progress, and conversion to new programs in higher education
- Identify learner pain points in the curriculum
- Improve and innovate with real-time A/B testing and assessment of content, curriculum and teaching delivery.
- Improve learner retention in higher education programs
- Identify and intervene with struggling or disengaged learners in real-time
Embedding the personalities of educators and an effective social learning model into an online course
Curio partnered with a Group of 8 university, who were moving their hugely successful foundations course in Cyber Security to the online environment. The academic leads had effectively embedded a social learning model where students co-created and shared a “class textbook”, security tips and case studies that built upon content covered in lectures and readings. They sought a partner who could embed the enigmatic personalities of their academic leads and effective social learning model into the new delivery mode to reach their students across the globe.Read more